Cooperation with SAMT
To achieve our objectives of the International Academic Relations and Cooperation, SAMT seeks the cooperation of all professors, researchers, translators and editors worldwide.
Why cooperate with SAMT?
- Leading compiler and publisher of textbooks and academic books in the humanities in Iran with over 2200 titles of books during 3 decades
- Welcoming new knowledge achievements and having academic interaction and cooperation with researchers, university professors and scholars inside and outside Iran
- Collaborating with respected academic specialists and evaluators and professional editors in printing
- Collaborating with distinguished authors from outstanding universities and higher education and research institutes
- Adhering to human values and ethics and avoiding provoking political, cultural and religious conflicts
- Using the latest technology to make products accessible to scholars worldwide
Fields of Cooperation
• Scientific and cultural cooperation: academic event proposals including, talks, seminars symposiums, and workshops
• Writing and translating academic books and textbooks: writing books to fulfill the needs and academic objectives of the universities in Iran, translating academic books and textbooks from other languages to Persian or translating SAMT books to other languages
• Print and publication: printing and publishing SAMT books in other countries, printing of academic books from other countries by SAMT in Iran
• Shopping and sales: buying rights and permissions from SAMT, selling rights and permissions to SAMT
How to cooperate with SAMT?
We will welcome cooperation in three main domains of Scientific and Research Collaborations, Print and Publication, Shopping and Sales.
You can find guidelines and the required forms on this page.
You can also contact us via fax at: 00982144263314